Developing new international markets, fairs, events …
As a company active in developing new international markets, Iberica de Aparellajes is active in various international events, not only at industrial fairs but also from R & D, it has participated with technical articles, in which we have published aspects of our innovative design calculations, in recent years at conferences such as:
- 6th International Conference on Electric Fuses and Their Applications. Turin 1999
- CIRED 96 Argentina. 1996.
- 4th Technical Conference on Electrical Engineering Luso Spanish. Porto (Portugal) 1995.
- ICEF Technical Conference. Ilmenau (Germany) 1995.
- 3rd Technical Conference on Electricity. Matelec Madrid 1994.
- IEE 4th International Conference London 1994.
Iberica de Aparellajes, also belongs to the following associations and technological institutions, in which participates actively:
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers Electrical Goods (SERCOBE).
- Metalworking Institute of Technology (AIMME).
- Institute Electrical Technology (ITE).
- Valencia Business Association of Energy Sector (AVAESEN).
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers Electrical Goods (AFBEL).
- Valencian Metallurgical Business Federation (FEMEVAL).
- Spanish Association of Manufacturers and Exporters of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (AMELEC).
Our company also collaborates with the Polytechnic University of Valencia, on the engineering students training and participates in joint research projects with this University and with our customers. Additionally collaborates in training for institutes FPII of Valencia, and factory visits.
Moreover, people in our company are active members of working groups of Spanish and international standards: Working Group 42 of Spanish Sub committee SC05 of IEC.
- Working Group AEN/CTN 207 Electrical Energy Transport & Distribution
- Working Group SC17AC/32A High Voltage Fuses and Switchgear